This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Trying to access the page intended for Charter Login? You are not alone. Many users have also expressed their concerns regarding the difficulties they experience in logging in into their Charter account. When we visited their homepage, we were also confused. Aside from the fact that Charter did not provide a log in area in their homepage, their log in link is also difficult to find. There are various unnecessary links included in their homepage's interface that might confuse users especially those who are not so tech-savvy. The actual log in link can be found at the upper right corner of their homepage, just below their search bar. You will have to hover your mouse over the "Current Customers" button to see the log in tab.
Still confused? You can just watch the instructional video we provided below. You can also follow the step-by-step guide on how to log in properly into your Charter Account or reset your account credentials using their log in page. If you prefer to contact them directly, you can use the information provided below the Log in reset instructions.
Charter Login Instructions:
1. Copy and paste the direct login link we provided (ctrl + c to copy, ctrl + v to paste) into your browser's address bar. Press Enter.
2. Type in your username and password into their respective text fields. Under the username and password textfields in another text field for your Service Address Zip Code. This is required in case you wanted to contact their webmasters for login problems and other inquiries.
3. Click 'Remember Me' when you wanted your browser to remember your login credentials. For future logins, you will not be required to enter your login credentials. Do this only if you are in a secure network and you are using your own device. Clicking 'Remember Me' in unsecure locations will make you vulnerable to security lapses like viruses and other types of intervention, making your account information accessible to others. Click Login.
4. Wait for your account's page to load. Once you are into your account, you have then successfully logged in.
1. Refer to the direct login page. If you have forgotten your username, click on the link saying 'Forget your username' beside the username textfield. If you have forgotten yourpassword, click on the link saying 'Forgot your password.' Wait for the page to be redirected into the resetting page.
2. You will be redirected to a page telling you to type in your complete Home Phone Number or your Account Number. Enter your credentials. Below is a text field for your Zip Code. Type in your Zip Code.
3. Once confirmed, you will be directed to a page prompting you to type in your (new) username and password. An e-mail will be sent to your standard e-mail containing your login credentials.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be confirmed if your login credential resetting is successful.
Send a message directly to Charter